jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

Tweets recientes


I made a friend in Harajuku! :) xxJadexx



Loving the fan posters our Japanese Mixers have made us!


Guess what we found in Tower Records yesterday?! Yaaaay! :D


CAT CAFE!!! :D


Loved the cat cafe yesterday!This bed in the shape of candy made me miss my little chubby boy ! Perrie <3


Making a friend at the Cat Cafe in Tokyo yesterday ;) xxJadexx


Got my nails done in Tokyo last night! Love them, it's getting me excited for our next nail range! :D Perrie <3


Chips that actually taste like buttery baked potatoes... They are a taste sensation :) Amazing! XxJadexx


We got to do a magazine shoot at the Tokyo Tower today! It's so impressive!


;) (Vía Instagram)


When we dont have an iron to hand, we've taken to straightening our clothes!Beauty items with more than 1 purpose ;)


We've had such a fun first day of promo in Japan! Now it's time for the ! Yaaay! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario